Life is to short to waste on boring drinks, and I have a feeling that 2016 needs to be rung in a big way! So instead of a champagne toast at midnight, why not try a BHH Threebird Cranberry Balsamic Royale? If your party goers are more of a cocktail sipping crew, put a fun twist on a Vodka Soda or Tonic. The only thing holding you back from a fantastic 2016 is your tastebuds! Unleash your inner buds! Happy New Years!!
Cranberry Balsamic Royale
Tools and ingredients necessary include a champagne flute, prosecco, BHH Threebird Cranberry Crush balsamic vinegar, sugar coated cranberries for garnish.
• Pour prosecco in champagne flute
• Drizzle in about 1 teaspoon of cranberry balsamic to taste
• Float a few sugar-coated cranberries in glass for garnish
Balsamic Vodka Soda
Tools and ingredients necessary include a highball glass, a cocktail shaker, great vodka, soda water, BHH Threebird white balsamic and fresh herbs
• Fill highball glass with ice
• Add 1.5 ounces of vodka and soda water (amount depends on how strong you like your libations) to cocktail shaker
• Add about 2 teaspoons of BHH Threebird Lavender Lemongrass, or any of our white balsamic to taste and shake
• Pour into glass and garnish with fresh herbs (lavender, mint or thyme)